The Cannabis Diaries

Thursday, June 09, 2005

morning sex

waking slow start too tired she laid naked on her stomach with her legs making a four shape I enter her face down spare her my breath legs sore from bike ride rhythmic pumping to pbs kids shows on tv pinch her nipple alarm will go off soon that’s it reach around is it Thursday or Friday hear one of the kids upstairs give it to her harder faster I have to mow today watch her ass bounce I should have done laundry last night what shirt will I wear my thigh against hers take myself out and leave myself on her back “I’m running late, do you have gas money?” “Yes” put my stomach in her back gooey bite her neck “I love you” “I love you too” baby monitor rustles and cries get out of bed

3 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Rae Ann said...

That's what you think about during sex?

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Nick Danger said...

RA - It was at six this morning.

Gina - yes, sure, Mrs Danger might have a diffrent take, yes, not really it was just a quickie, it would have been if I wasn't high at the time, 100%

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger McLachlan said...

Whats he thinking when he's mowing then? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home