The Cannabis Diaries

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Let's get Rrrready to Rrrrumbllle...

Here are some fights I’d like to see.

1. 20 Midgets with spears vs. two angry elephants.
2. Teletubbies vs. Boohbahs
3. Tom Cruise’s army from Last Samurai vs. Mel Gibson’s army from Braveheart.
4. Indiana Jones vs. MacGyver
5. Katie Couric vs. Brittney Spears (to the death)
6. Stephen Hawking vs. Timmy (from South Park)
7. Gallagher vs. Carrot Top
8. The entire cast of The Simpsons vs. The Muppets
9. Rae Ann vs. Gina (naked pillow fight)
10. Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. my calculus teacher

Place your bets…

7 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Rae Ann said...

Sorry, Gina, but I think I'd whip your ass, but we'd have fun in the process. So, what would the winner get? LOL

And I HATE the boohbahs even more than the teletubbies. They look like furry penises with arms. I noticed at ToysRUs the other day that all the boohbah stuff is on clearance. I guess nobody else likes them either.

Mr. Danger, you are a very funny fella.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Rae Ann said...

Just for that I've honored you with Hoe of the Day.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger ghartstein said...

I know I'm dating myself with this one, but how 'bout "Witchie Poo" vs. "Hoodoo"? (from HR Puff-N-Stuff and Lidsville respectively.)

Maybe the Bugaloos vs. The Ninja Turtles. I know it wouldn't be much of a match, but it would be damn good fun to see the Bugaloos get taken down a peg or two!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Kat said...

So I'm not the only one who thinks the boobahs look like penises!

My bet is on The muppets, Miss Piggy alone could take all the Simpsons!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Rae Ann said...

Hmmm, I don't remember the bugaloos or hoodoo. I just remember being scared to death of all the things on HR Puff-n-stuff. There was a live show of them at Six Flags when I was 5 and I ran screaming out of the theatre.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger ghartstein said...

Bugaloos: human faces on lame-ass flying bug bodies. Someone give me a can of raid.

Hoodoo: Charles Nelson Riley. Need I say more.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Juno said...

I LOVED Sid and Marty Kroft stuff. You are the first person I've seen to mention those old shows!

Too funny.

I also had to laugh about the midget bit because I have an evil midget posted on my site right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home