The Cannabis Diaries

Monday, May 30, 2005

I never washed my hair this weekend; I just put it in a tie dyed shirt sheve

I review this past extended weekend. The drive in movie was Pete's first. We visited my sister's family camping. I cooked for more than twenty outside. I rode my bike for hours through dawn. I went shopping at small shops in downtown Fairborn. I went shopping at Super Walmart. I watched Spiderman with my son. I wore a cowboy hat. I got high in public. I did yoga in the morning. I lived the American experince. There is a unique culture that is distinctly American. It is the best society in history and in such a role it is a threat to lessor governments and cultures. Yesterday we remembered those men and women who defended us from anyone who stood against our way of life. I celebrate thier sacrafice by enjoying what they gave us. Fuck Janeane Garafolo. Danger

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Rae Ann said...

Yes, America is the best and that's why the rest of the world tries to put us down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home