The Cannabis Diaries

Monday, June 13, 2005

Weekend in Hai Ku

drunken bar-b-q
we cut up a leg-o-lamb
swimming in the dark

family bike ride
and watch Star Wars with the kids
should have mowed the lawn

much grocery shopping
two hundred sixty dollars
your welcome Kroger

a new light to mount
Mag for bicycle headlight
As bright as they come

head out late night ride
from Yellow Springs to Springfield
eighteen mile run

early out of bed
a trip to Columbus Zoo
I like the monkeys

spaghetti dinner
and then popsicles outside
evening family ride

one more nighttime ride
alone in rare solitude
I need an I-pod

how was your weekend?
let us know in a Hai Ku
counting syllables

6 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Rae Ann said...

"much grocery shopping
two hundred sixty dollars
your welcome Kroger"

ha ha we did too
two hundred sixty-three but
to Sam's it was paid

went all over town
looking at new wheels to drive
all too much money

breakfast at Shoneys
the kids love the fruit bar best
I like the muffins

there is more we did
memory is failing me
must be getting old

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger SierraBella said...

cleaned the rain gutters
in the hot humid weather
I need a hot tub

Sorry, that's all I got!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

fuck you, you meter nazi. My weekend was shit. Not calm and dandy like yours. I got your Haiku right here.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Nick Danger said...

Rae Ann, lovley new profile picture.
We actually spent half at Sam's too, I love that place.

Gina, You need to coupon shop! Tell Brielle Happy Birthday from old Nick.

Sierrabella, My neighbor has a hot tub , open invite, we'll get high and bake like lobsters.

Kevin, Happy Birthday, You are a cute cuddly bunny; if you were here I'd rub my nose in your furry belly.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger ghartstein said...

rested a whole lot
then rested a whole lot more
then slept and rested

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Rae Ann said...

Aw, I wish I was a cute cuddly bunny. Thanks on the pic, but I think I'll have to change it. I've gotten one complaint about it. I want a hot tub too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home