The Cannabis Diaries

Friday, June 17, 2005

In the Ghetto

Yesterday I finally reached my savings goal and I have the down payment on the house I want. This is especially exciting to me. Everyone has a sob story and I am no exception. I have worked hard and overcome many mistakes I made to be where I am. That is living with my wife and four kids in the ghetto. When I say ghetto I actually mean the section of the suburbs littered with grassless lawns and drunks. A police visit to my street is usually a three of four times a week event. I have done my best to protect my kids there. Nick Jr. has had his bike stolen five times in the last four years. The kids used to wonder why they weren’t allowed to play with their neighbors. Now that my oldest is reaching Jr. High and her classmates from our neighborhood are starting to smoke and go to juvenile detention she is beginning to see the wisdom in that decision.
Then I come home to find out some dickless piece of shit totaled my van. He was from the ever-present crowd of teenage boys who sit three houses down from my house, in their front yard around a Webber grill. This mother fucker is sitting in jail with no license or insurance and no way to even think about paying for the damage he cost. I’ve got a way to pay for it but I was really looking forward to getting the house.

It’s ironic and frustrating.

Fuck everything and everyone in the world

I quote Michael Jackson from “The Wiz” soundtrack
~ “You can’t win; you can’t get even; and you can’t get out of the game.”

8 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Rae Ann said...

Oh, man, that sucks royally. What a terrible piece of shit to do that to your car. Damn. I'm sorry you're having to go through that crap. I wish I could help.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Kat said...

That really sucks. Is there anyway you can make his parents pay? Don't let it get you too far down, I always seem to have to hit bottom to get back up! Good luck!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Rae Ann said...

I'm with gina! I'd lay out some bucks to see a flash of Mr. Danger!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger SierraBella said...

If the kid is underage, his parents would be liable.
I'm so sorry to hear this.
When you calm down, have you looked into some of the newer mortgages available? Like zero downpayment and whatnot?
You might think about that auction the ladies here are talking about?

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Nick Danger said...

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Fuck the pictures, I'll come over and give it to any of you ladies proper for a car. I'll even paint the fence. Just hollar ladies. And I would like to say thanks again. It has a cheering effect to have beautiful and intelligent women wanting to see my dick. Danger

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Rae Ann said...

I don't have a fence for you to paint but I do have a Corvette.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger ghartstein said...

Maybe the gang he's in has insurance....
That really sucks Nick. Is there any way to buy the house and use equity to fix the van (HELOC), or is that too long to wait? Just a thought.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

I'm sorry that happened. Here's to hoping good shit is coming your way soon. What a fucktard!
By the way buddy, I really don't wanna see your dick. In fact, I'll give you 10 bucks to not show me. ;)
Lois Lane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home