The Cannabis Diaries

Monday, June 27, 2005

Welcome to Mrs Danger's World

I was driving Home with my twelve year old daughter, Lori Valentine and almost two year old Shifty Pete. It was the wee hours of the morning, and we were all on cloud nine from a successful surprise 60th birthday party for Grandpa Danger.

L.V.: Dad! Stop that! You’re trying to hit that cat on purpose.

N.D.: You know, they’re so hard to hit. I try and try but only get one out of every hundred or so.

L.V.: Shut up.

N.D. You have to hit them just right… across their back legs and butt. That way, they don’t die right away but crawl away to go bleed to death. “RRRRRRAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRLLLLLLL”

L.V.: Cut it out Dad.

N.D. When I get a good hit I’ll drive back around to listen to it cry. “RRRRAAAAWWWLL WHY DID YOU HIT ME RRRAAAWWLLLLLL”

L.V.: You know what you are Dad, a murderer that’s what you are!

N.D.: “RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL”

S.P.: “RRRAAAWWWLL”

Minutes later inside the Danger Compound, Shifty Pete is delivered to Mrs. Danger for jammies and bed.

N.D.: Tell Mommy what a cat says when you hit it with a car

S.P.: “RRRRAAAAWWWLL”

3 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Happy birthday to your pops!
Lois Lane

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Rae Ann said...

OH, that just cracked me up!! It's kind of scary but we've had similar discussions in the Hoe household. Funny stuff.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger ghartstein said...

My dad never took me hunting like that...cool bonding with the kids Nick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home