The Cannabis Diaries

Friday, May 27, 2005

10 Things NOT to Say During Sex

1. Sssshhhhhhhh. I’m pretending you’re mute.
2. Did the check for the electric bill ever cash? (applies to married couples)
3. Is that all you’ve got? You fuck like my grandma!
4. Hey, remember that show Different Strokes?
5. What’s the name of that new gal/guy at your work?
6. Watch out down there, I had Mexican for lunch today!
7. Don’t turn on the light; I like not knowing who you are.
8. I’ve got to be somewhere soon; I’m just going to masturbate.
9. I don’t know why you’d put THAT in your mouth
10. How do you feel about abortion?

5 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Kat said...

You forgot "Move your head I can't see the TV", (also applies to married couples.)

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Rae Ann said...

Well, gee, thanks for the heads up on the new format. Can apply to sex too I guess. *goes off to adjust blog links, etc.*

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Nick Danger said...

Yes Kat, I like to plan ahead and do it doggie style when The Simpsons is on.
Rae Ann, if I ever get up from sex to work on my blog Mrs. Danger will trash the PC.
Gina, keep it simple, "I'm cumming...I'm still cumming" are short easy complete sentences. What the hell are you trying to say during sex?

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Who knew my husband was really Nick Danger?!
But sweetheart, why did you leave out the one where you say, "Is my piss stick clean?"
Lois Lane

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Nick Danger said...

Ouch Audra that hurts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home