The Cannabis Diaries

Monday, July 04, 2005

From the muddy muddy banks of the Little Miami River

Camping and canoeing down the Little Miami River, I reflected on this holiday. I sat around a campfire with my father and my son. I paddled down the river with Americans of all races, religions and creeds, with no shortage of bikini clad, and amply breasted women. The days were enjoyed by all with virtually no government interference. I was happy. I wished that the many heroes who made it all possible could know how true the American dream is for me. From the Revolutionary War to the current War on Terror in the military, The Red Cross, Public Service, and industry, men and women, native and immigrant, so many have done so much for me, as an American. Thank you, every one of you. Happy Independence Day. Danger